How to setup Amped Athena AC2600 router?
Amped Athena AC2600 is not only famous for its matchless features and spectacular tools but also for its convenient setup and installation. Amped routers are never meant to allow the user to go through the hindrances of setting these devices in their homes. The new user does not even have to go through the Amped router login page, the system itself allows the user to interact with Amped wireless setup which appears on the screen directly when an individual type www.setupampedwireless.com on the address bar of the browser.
The user can easily connect with the web interface of the router through any browser with www.setupampedwireless.com as the URL. The setup of the Amped router allows the user to proficiently choose the frequency band, which the user wants to choose for his network. While performing the Amped wireless setup, an individual also has the freedom to select Network name and make the strengthening password for his Wi-Fi.
Steps to perform Amped Athena AC2600 router setup
- Unbox your Amped Athena AC2600 and also fetch out all the accessories which came along with your router.
- Attach its antennas within their respective attachments
- Now, connect the power adapter in the power outlet of your home.
- Connect your Ethernet cable with one port to the computer and second port to the Amped Athena AC2600.
- Connect second Ethernet cable with one end connected to the modem and another end connect to the router.
- Now, turn on your computer and open up the browser.
- Type www.setupampedwireless.com on the web link of the browser. You can choose any of the browsers to perform the Amped wireless setup.
- If in any case www.setup.ampedwireless.com does not works, you also can utilize 126.96.36.199 as the second alternative to interact with the web interface of the Amped router.
- As soon as you hit enter the interface will automatically come up with the setup wizard of the router.
- If you want to manually configure your router click skip the setup wizard
- The dashboard will itself detect for the type of internet connection in the network.
- Once the interface automatically identifies the type of connection, tap on next button to continue.
- Now, Wi-Fi settings page will appear on the screen in which you have to customize the Wi-Fi settings.
- Enter the SSID name and type down the Wi-Fi password, the password should be strengthening enough to not to allow any other user to access your network
- Once, you are done with it, hit on Next option to move on with the further steps.
- Now, create a password for your router in the create password field. The password will be used on the Amped router login page in the password field.
- Click Apply to save all the setting you have made.
- As soon as you click on Apply, the notification of successful Amped wireless setup will encounter in your screen confirming you about the successful setup.
- After this, your router will reboot which is going to take a few minutes and after that, you can access your router through any computer from anywhere