Netgear Nighthawk RAX200 – Nighthawk Tri-Band AX12 12-Stream Wi-Fi Router
Netgear Nighthawk RAX200 - Nighthawk Tri-Band AX12 12-Stream Wi-Fi Router
The Traffic meter feature of the Netgear Nighthawk router allows you to monitor the amount of Internet traffic that passes through your Netgear Nighthawk RAX200 router’s Internet port. You can set any set limits for traffic volume to manage traffic across your router, for this, follow the steps here to monitor internet traffic.
Yu will have to first log into the Netgear Nighthawk RAX200 router’s web interface through routerlogin.net
Steps for Netgear router login:
- Launch a web browser from a computer or wireless device that is connected to your Netgear Nighthawk RAX200 router’s wireless network.
- Enter www.routerlogin.net for Netgear Nighthawk RAX200 router login.
- A Netgear Nighthawk RAX200 router login window displays on routerlogin.net login access.
- Enter the default router login information In Netgear Nighthawk RAX200 router login page in the user name and password fields.
- The user name for Netgear router login is admin and the default password is supposed to be password by default.
- The BASIC Home screen of the Netgear Nighthawk RAX200 router gets displayed.
Steps To monitor internet traffic:
- On the router’s dashboard, click on the ADVANCED option and then select Advanced Setup and click on the Traffic Meter tab.
- Select the Enable Traffic Meter check box and click on it.
- You can then Control the volume of Internet traffic using either the traffic volume control feature or the connection time control feature.
- Go to the Traffic Counter section and set the traffic counter to start at a specific time and date you input. For traffic counter to start immediately, you will have to click on the ‘Restart Counter Now’ tab.
- Next, you must specify In the Traffic Control section whether your Netgear Nighthawk RAX200 router should issue a warning message before the monthly limit of Mbytes or hours is reached.
Note: By default, there is no warning message issued and you can select one of the following to occur whenever the monthly limit of Mbytes or hours is attained:
- The Internet LED of the Netgear Nighthawk RAX200 router blinks white or amber.
- The Netgear Nighthawk RAX200 router’s Internet connection is disconnected and disabled.
- Click on the Apply button which saves settings.
Now, The Internet Traffic Statistics section will helps you to monitor the data traffic. You can update the Traffic Statistics section by clicking on the Refresh button.
You can gain more data traffic information on your Netgear Nighthawk RAX200 router by clicking on the Traffic Status button.