How to update firmware of Asus dual band RT-AC53 AC750 Wi-Fi router?
Updating your Asus dual band RT-AC53 AC750 Wi-Fi router through router.asus.com whenever a new firmware version is released is mandatory to improve the functioning, networking and overall performance of your dual band RT-AC53 AC750 Wi-Fi router. The new Asus router firmware versions add new features and security fixes to the router thereby enhancing the router’s performance and speed.
To update the firmware of the router via router.asus.com, the first step is to download the latest version from the Asus router website asus.com.
- Enter the Asus model no RT-AC53 AC750 and download the firmware for the same to update the Asus router.
- save the firmware file safely on your computer to be uploaded following the steps explained below.
- Log into the Asus dual band RT-AC53 AC750 router to enter your administrative panel of the router. Router.asus.com
- Launch a web browser on your computer or mobile device to access your Asus dual band RT-AC53 AC750 router vis Asus router login web address router.asus.com.
- Navigate to the ASUS router login page by manually entering router.asus.com into the address bar of your web browser. Router.asus.com
- Asus dual band RT-AC53 AC750 router login page props up prompting you to enter the Asus dual band RT-AC53 AC750 router default login credentials to enter its web interface for Asus router firmware update.
- The Asus dual band RT-AC53 AC750 router default login username and password are ‘admin’ and should be entered in the respected router login fields to ensure access to the Asus dual band RT-AC53 AC750 router through router.asus.com.
- Following the Asus dual band RT-AC53 AC750 router login via router.asus.com, the web interface admin page of the router shows on the screen.
- Go to the ‘Administration’ tab on the Asus dual band RT-AC53 AC750 web interface.
- click on the ‘Firmware Upgrade’ and click on the choose file option on the interface.
- Upload the downloaded firmware file that you had saved earlier on your computer and begin with the firmware installation
- Click on ‘Save’ to ensure the completion of the Asus dual band RT-AC53 AC750 firmware upgrade process,
The Asus AC750 router reboots automatically after the router’s firmware has been updated via router.asus.com.
Note: It is recommended to reset your ASUS dual band RT-AC53 AC750 router to its factory default settings after the installation of the new firmware version of your Asus router. Enjoy the enhanced performance of your Asus router by accessing it through router.asus.com.