How to Upgrade the firmware on ASUS RT – N15U router? – router.asus.com
It is recommended to update the firmware of your ASUS RT - N15U router via router.asus.com to the latest version as this helps fix the connection problem on the Asus router faced by the users while accessing your Asus router through login, setup or configuration of router via router.asus.com or default gateway.
Download the firmware
To begin with the ASUS RT - N15U firmware update process, download the latest version of firmware of your ASUS RT - N15U router from the Asus router’s official site www.asus.com after entering the specific Asus router’s model number RT - N15U and download the firmware on your device. Save the firmware file safely on your computer.
ASUS RT - N15U router login through router.asus.com for ASUS RT - N15U firmware update
- Launch any supporting web browser on your networking computer or mobile device to access your Asus RT - N15U router through router.asus.com ASUS router default login web address.
- Enter the web address for ASUS RT - N15U router login by manually typing router.asus.com into the address bar of your web browser. Router.asus.com
- You can also access the login page by typing http://192.168.1.1 as the default IP for Asus router login into your browser’s address bar.
- the Asus RT - N15U router login page appears to enter the admin page of the ASUS RT - N15U router web interface to access the router features for ASUS RT - N15U firmware update process.
- The Asus RT - N15U router default login username and password are both ‘admin’. Enter this in the Asus router respective login fields to ensure access to the Asus RT - N15U router through router.asus.com.
- The ASUS RT - N15U router web interface setup page opens from where you can configure your ASUS router for ASUS RT - N15U firmware update process.
- Click on the Advanced Setting on the ASUS RT - N15U router web interface setup page from the navigation menu at the left side of your screen.
- Go to the Administration menu of the ASUS RT - N15U router web interface setup page and click on the Firmware Upgrade.
- Go to the New Firmware File field and click on Browse to locate the new downloaded firmware file saved on your computer.
- Click on the Upload for the uploading process to take place which will take about three minutes.
- Save the settings and the firmware on ASUS RT - N15U router has been updated finally.