How To Setup TP-Link Archer C7 router ?
How to setup TP-Link Archer C7 router? (Via tplinkwifi.net)
Installing and setting up the TP-Link Archer C7 wifi router is not a hard task. TP-link has provided its users with this easy to use the web address of tplinkwifi.net
and then authorizes the login with a username and password. These login details are case sensitive.
The TP-link Archer C7 can be set up through one of the three available methods listed under.
- Ethernet cable connection (Wired)
- Wireless connection (Wireless)
- WPS connection (Wireless)
Ethernet cable connection- Ethernet cable connection is the most reliable method of getting the router, modem and the computer system interconnected. It is strongly recommended that the users should use the Ethernet cable connections for any major and initial setups on the router.
- Connect the modem to the Internet (WAN) port of the router and the computer system to one of the few available LAN ports of the router with the help of the Ethernet cables provided with the TP-link devices.
- Now, connect all the networking devices to their respective power supply and switch them on.
- Wait for a short while until the devices get stable and the LEDs are stable.
Configuring the TP-Link Archer C7 for internet services
- Open the web browser again and enter its custom web address of tplinkwifi.net in the URL bar of the browser and enter the default login username and password which is “admin” by default.
- Now select the Internet and WAN settings tab and then select the connection type PPPoE from the list of connections.
- Fill in your connection details like the username and password which will be provided by your internet service providers.
- Select the wireless security tab and set the passkey for your router’s internet service and the router also.
- Once all the details have been entered, click save and apply changes tab and then click the reboot now tab to get the device restarted.
Your TP-link Archer C7 router device is now ready to be used for internet and networking services. It will always be recommended to use this web address of tplinkwifi.net instead of the default IP 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1.
How to login to the TP-link Archer C7 router?
You can log into your TP-Link Archer C7 routers by entering the custom web address www.tplinkwifi.net, then enter the login details i.e. username and password that you have set or you can use the default login details which are “admin” for both.